SEO Executive – Join a high-growth company with great progression potential
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Contract Length: Permanent
Are you looking to progress your career in SEO? Want to work on an exciting project in a high-growth company? This might be the role for you!
Our client is a successful eCommerce business in Banbury. The brand is dedicated to online retail for the construction market, providing tools, materials and equipment to 20,000 ‘DIYers’, and tradespeople per year.
The company is set to become the Amazon of construction supplies.
You’ll join a skilled team of marketing professionals, and support the company’s SEO marketing, including on-page, off-page, technical SEO and digital PR. You’ll work alongside a team of 3 copywriters, and a specialist SEO agency.
- £25,000 – 30,000 salary
- Join an exciting environment in a high-growth company where you’ll be hands-on and play a key role in the success and growth of the business.
- Genuine opportunities to progress alongside the company growth
- Work alongside experienced marketers, web designers and business leaders
- Join an innovative company at the forefront of their marketplace.
- Social environment – have BBQs at the office, trips to the pub on Fridays, and company socials to celebrate wins.
To be successful, you will…
- Have an understanding of digital PR
- Have a good understanding of SEO
- Have an understanding of marketing analytics
- Have a strong understanding of Google’s Webmaster Guidelines and other policies that may impact rankings
- Be capable of managing your time and completing tasks within required time frames
- Be confident in carrying out keyword research
- Be capable of implementing a link building campaign to strengthen the brand’s domain authority
- Be familiar with Moz, Google Analytics and more to understand the user acquisition channels and behaviour
- Be a self-starter looking to develop their career in marketing
- Thrive in a fast-moving business environment
- Be someone who takes ownership
- Always be keeping your ‘finger on the pulse’ of organic search marketing
If you’re looking to progress your career in SEO with an exciting and innovative business, apply now!