Quantity Surveyor – Great opportunity for high earnings!
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000,£45,000 - £50,000
Contract Length: Permanent
Are you a qualified Quantity Surveyor? Looking to join a reputable company and achieve high earnings? This might be the role for you!
Our client is a scaffolding and brickwork company, based in Northampton, working with some of the biggest names in construction.
You’ll be responsible for the commercial and surveying responsibilities for scaffolding and brickwork across several sites. Responsibilities include:
- Forecast the cost of the different materials needed for projects
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
- Procure the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Measure and value the work done on-site
- Pay subcontractors
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Select and/or source construction materials
- £40,000-50,000 salary
- Work on projects for some of the biggest names in construction
- Work from a brand new, modern furnished office
- Company car
- Progression as the company grows
- Standard pension and holiday
To be successful, you will…
…be a qualified Quantity Surveyor
…be able to work independently
…work hard and be driven
…be very well organised
…be a great communicator
If you’re looking to join a reputable company and achieve high earnings, apply now!