Marketing Assistant – No Experience Required!
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
Contract Length: Permanent
Are you smart, driven and ambitious? Are you looking to begin a career in Marketing? Here’s an opportunity to join a successful Marketing Agency and work with some of the UK’s best-known brands. The best thing? No experience is required!
A fast-paced marketing agency based in Kent, delivering exceptional campaigns for some of the UK's leading brands.
The company is forward-thinking and encourages innovation and experimentation with new marketing trends and design software. You’ll be joining a collaborative environment that will support your professional development and help you succeed.
- Work with sales and account management team to understand client goals and deliver marketing campaigns
- Create high-quality, compelling email and phone marketing campaigns using Dotmailer
- Optimise email strategies to increase engagement
- Stay current on design trends, software development and best practice
- Co-ordinate in house and external resources to ensure the highest quality for all campaign activity
- Liaise with clients on an ongoing basis
- Ensure ROI for the client
- Participate creatively in proposal creation
- Produce intelligent data reports reviewing campaign progress
- Use data insights to iterate and learn quickly as to what is working
- £18,000 starting salary, rising to £21,000 after probation
- Work with cool brands to deliver interesting campaigns
- Join a team of 7 professionals that will support and encourage your development
- Attend events such as NudgeStock, Dotmailer and Communigator conferences, as well as internal training (their last training day was in a beach hut in Whitstable!)
- Complete CodeAcademy and Google Digital Garage qualifications
- Develop your marketing skills and benefit from fast progression opportunities
- Get a free Audible account and any hard-copy books you’re interested in
- Attend least 3 parties every year (including their famous Summer BBQ)
- Eat and drink from their free ‘unhealthy fridge’
- Play pool, table tennis, table football or their Sega Mega Drive at lunchtimes
To be successful, you will…
…be able to demonstrate an interest in marketing (listened to podcasts, read books, etc.)
…want to improve your skillset every day
…continually seek constructive feedback
…have an impeccable eye for detail
…be excited by working with different businesses
…be ambitious and driven
…have excellent communication skills
…be analytical (when reviewing success metrics)
…have excellent writing skills
…be able to come up with solutions to problems of all sizes
If this position sounds exciting and you’d like to find out more about the opportunity and the brands they company works with, hit apply and we’ll give you a call to discuss.