Full Stack Developer - Join a creative Software Agency
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000,£30,000 - £35,000
Contract Length: Permanent
Are you an innovative problem-solver? Looking to enhance your Development skills? Want to work on creative projects with big brands?
You’ll be developing and maintaining a portfolio of software products, including web applications and their award-winning CRM product. Main responsibilities include:
- Development of new and current web applications using .NET 4.
- Maintenance and creation of new features and functionality of current software applications.
- Integrating with 3rd Party solutions, APIs, Payment Processors, etc
- Identification and resolution of bugs
- Ensuring .NET & web best practices are followed
Our client is a leading Marketing Technology company delivering CRM and marketing solutions to help businesses increase productivity, enhance efficiency, and track sales and marketing pipelines. They work with some of the UK’s best-known brands to overcome genuinely challenging marketing problems.
For their clients, they produce various web products, such as eCommerce sites and registration systems, and windows products, such as data mining tools, which tie into their award-winning CRM software, and various web and windows-based applications.
- £25,000 – 38,000 salary (dependent on experience)
- Opportunity to work on innovative and challenging projects for leading brands
- Learn and develop with new technologies
- Benefit from supported and continued training
- Eat and drink from the free ‘Unhealthy fridge’
- Enjoy regular social events including their famous Christmas party
- Work in a brand-new office
- 20-days holiday, rising to 25 in subsequent years
To be successful, you will…
- Be innovative
- Be enthusiastic
- Be a smart problem-solver
- Experience in working with complicated data structures and tables
- Ability to take initiative, be pro-active and generate ideas for an improved codebase/product
Have a good knowledge of:
- MVC 5
- Knowledge of SOAP
- Rest API’s
- Strong database skills
Good to have’s (but not essential)
- Responsive web design
- Test-Driven Development
- Control development
If you’re looking for an exciting and challenging role with a creative and innovative company, apply now!