Email Marketing Executive - Perfect for Someone Looking to Step Up!
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Contract Length: Permanent
Are you an ambitious Marketing Assistant looking to step up to Exec level? Do you have strong experience in email marketing? Well, here’s an opportunity to join a thriving fashion business as Email Marketing Executive.
Joining an exciting company during a period of growth, you’ll be responsible for building and sending B2B and B2C email campaigns using MailChimp in order to achieve email revenue targets. Duties include:
- Remain focused on hitting Email revenue targets and send weekly email reporting, providing in-depth analysis on email KPIs, including open rate, CTR, conversion, revenue and unsubscribe rates.
- Test all mailers before sending to ensure the layout is responsive with different devices and email providers.
- Work with the management team to devise and implement plans to improve customer retention rates and repeat purchases
- Work with management to create lifecycle programmes and rewards for VIP customers, including welcome emails, loyalty offers and other incentives
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure traffic-driving initiatives are being implemented to support database growth targets and integrate sign up initiatives.
- Work closely with the Ecommerce team to ensure the database is clean and correct and the data flow is working as it should do.
- Be proactive in staying up to date on industry trends and identify opportunities to improve customer experience
- Be willing to support broader brand marketing projects if required.
This opportunity is perfect for someone currently working as a Marketing Assistant who is looking to step up. You should have 6-months experience in marketing focusing on email.
Our client is an established Fashion and Accessory brand, stocked worldwide in the likes of John Lewis. They are a family-run business, currently employing just over 100 staff, and are going through a significant period of growth which brings many opportunities for continued development and progression.
In addition to joining a highly fashionable, exciting, and growing company, benefits include:
- £20,000 – 25,000 salary
- A stunning staff discount across the entire range of products
- 25-days holiday plus additional holiday accrual, one day per year, for up to 5 years
- Healthy incentives like a cycle to work scheme and weekly fruit deliveries
- Access to free, 24-hour confidential support through their employee assistance programme that extends to immediate family
- Growth and empowerment enhanced by their learning and development programme, idea sharing, recognition schemes and staff surveys
- A vibrant staff community with a social calendar organised by staff for staff and a sensational annual staff party!
- Happy work-life balance through their family-friendly policies
- Free on-site parking and a short distance to local transport link
- A recommend a friend scheme that can bag you a bonus for bringing more talented people to their team.
To be successful, you will…
…have at least 6-months experience in an email focused marketing role
…ideally have used Mailchimp or other ESPs
…have knowledge of HTML for email
…have an understanding of GDPR
…be highly analytical with a flair for using data for insights
…have an understanding of all digital marketing channels and willing to support colleagues if needed
…have excellent written and verbal communication skills
…be lazy in your approach to work
If you’re looking for an opportunity to step up and join a really exciting business, apply now!