Account Manager – SEO, PPC and Growth Hacking!
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000,£25,000 - £30,000
Contract Length: Permanent
Do you have a strategic brain? Interested in growth hacking? Great at building relationships with clients? This could be the role for you!
This is an account management role with a growth hacking edge. As well as managing client relationships, you'll be tasked with the responsibility of project management, growing your and your client’s revenue, maintaining high NPS scores, and maintaining high client retention. In addition, you will play a key role in strategic planning with the support of a Digital Strategist, and the incredible delivery team.
You'll be trained in growth hacking and digital skills to help you to become a key influencer in clients' businesses. You'll influence strategic direction by using analytical tools to spot data trends, and patterns, and applying commercial awareness.
You will manage a small remote team consisting of a Digital Strategist and SEO and PPC specialists, in addition to various other on-demand experts, as required. Together you will deliver remarkable results.
Key Results Areas:
- Actively contribute towards agency growth. Clients should want to invest more into your ideas off the back of your results.
- Maintain a strong client retention rate of at least 90% per annum, achieved by delivering tangible and measurable value for your clients, along with complete trust.
- Collect regular NPS scores, general feedback, testimonials, case studies, and reviews, ensuring that our hard work and achievements are proudly represented in permanent form.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To strengthen and grow the relationship between client and agency; ensuring the agency is always meeting the needs of the client by building an excellent knowledge and understanding of our clients’ business through regular and consistent communication, all clearly documented.
- To proactively provide the client with regular updates, including information on progress, achievements, and any potential problems; working with the wider team to offer timely and appropriate solutions.
- Hold face-to-face or video meetings with our most profitable clients to help build professional and trusting relationships.
- To handle potential conflicts and complaints from customers in a timely and professional manner, with the support of a Senior for critical issues.
- To facilitate the production of strategies for our clients with the support of a Senior where required. Strategy creation is led by the Digital Strategists and supported by the wider delivery team. Discussing goals and objectives with clients, then working with the team to create a strategy to meet those goals.
- To compile concise, goal-driven, and client-friendly reports, with support of a Senior.
- Mapping out all tasks for strategies in our Project Management tool, using your digital knowledge to prioritise the most impactful tasks.
- Discussing ad hoc requests with clients and managing these through to completion with the delivery team.
- Working with colleagues to ensure campaigns are delivered to agreed deadlines, all within budget.
- Identify opportunities and be proactive in recommending opportunities to clients. To create proposals, and deliver pitches, with team support where specialist knowledge is required, along with the support of a Senior.
- To take project briefs from clients, ensuring all key details are taken and communicated clearly to the relevant teams.
- To contribute to Growth Team meetings, creating a clear purpose and ensuring productive outcomes.
- Gather regular feedback, testimonials, and reviews to assist with marketing and new business, and team motivation for their hard work and achievements.
- Work with a Senior to produce award-winning case studies on a quarterly basis.
- £23,000 – 26,000 starting salary
- Work anywhere anytime – completely remote and work the hours you’re most productive. 9-5 is so 90s!
- 40-days holiday
- Support good causes through the company charity scheme
- Offset CO2 and save the planet with the company’s climate positive donations
- Annual Wellness Day to support your health and wellbeing
- Annual Contribution Day to be selfless for a day, and to help others through volunteering
- Bi-annual team retreats to get creative and generate ideas
- Monthly team awards
- A coffee budget for changing up your scenery
- Legendary annual all-day summer party (we’re talking boat parties, garden parties with cocktail bars and artisan pizzas, BBQs, and more!
- Team-organised events and socials
- Much more, often unstructured, and impulsive
Our client is a modern and progressive digital marketing agency, creating sustainable growth for their clients, their people, and the planet. Their company values are:
- Outcomes over outputs – Strive for transformational results. Question things. Challenge others and expect to be challenged. Be accountable – own your work.
- Hungry and humble – Commit to becoming a lifelong learner and leave your ego at the door. Seek new perspectives. Learning leads to more solutions than problems.
- Show up – Support colleagues and clients. Show up daily and contribute. Be productive, not busy – just because you’re sweating, it doesn’t mean it’s working.
If you want to be a part of a growing and exciting digital agency, apply now!